“Success Strategist” Jonathan Edison is one of the
most compelling thought leaders and Motivational Business Speakers
today. Jonathan is an articulate and interactive speaker known
across corporate America for his energetic and innovative
presentations, full of solid content and practical application.
Jonathan has become one of the most sought after motivational speakers
on the speaking circuit today. As a former history-making educator
turned business motivational speaker — he has inspired, challenged and
encouraged over 1 MILLION audience participants to reach new heights in
their personal and professional development. Over the past 10
years Jonathan has shared his specific game-changing how to “Success
Strategies” with companies like Aflac, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CVS
Pharmacy, FBI, Folgers Coffee, General Motors, Hewlett Packard,
McDonalds, Radio Shack, Smuckers, State Farm Insurance, Taco
Bell, University of Michigan and Verizon Wireless to name a few.
What gives Jonathan the EDGE for your audience?
His personal story of overcoming incredible odds-Jonathan shares with
his audiences how he overcame a drug addicted mother, sleeping in a
basement on 4 crates and a box spring, graduating high school with a
1.6, completing his first year of college with a 0.82 and being
homeless for a period of time to living what he describes as the
American Dream that is rooted in hard work, perseverance, guts,
comeback power and a lack of MAKING EXCUSES.
These powerful life lessons and Jonathan’s business acumen as a
successful business owner helped forge the tools that he shares for
driving higher performance levels, increased sales, extraordinary
customer service, ground-breaking leadership, and bottom-line
accountability. Your audience will learn how to out perform, out
sell, out service, out think and out do the competition. So whether
it’s in Sales, Leadership, Change, Performance, Life Balance or
Personal Motivation. Jonathan provides individuals and teams with
the tools to help them master change, increase performance and achieve
their highest potential.
Make Your Own Magic - Let’s Get Motivated
Lack of motivation and a non-existent internal drive can lead to
employee inefficiency and low productivity-not to mention higher
turnover rate. In this fast paced and demanding environment Jonathan
provides the fundamental information that your team or staff needs to
stay competitive in a fast-moving world Jonathan teaches audiences
about the power of thought and the seven elements of internal
energy—Belief, Imagination, Enthusiasm, Passion, Resourcefulness,
Intuition and Service. This program is designed to uplift, inspire and
light a FIRE!- Within those that need a boost!
- Belief: How to re-engage and establish belief systems that determine success in life.
- Imagination: Understanding that imagination is at the heart of business success and how to inspire creative expression in your employees.
- Enthusiasm: How create contagious enthusiasm within your group.
- Passion: How to rekindle passion in the workplace by providing opportunities for internal and external growth.
- Resourcefulness: How to recognize and tap resources that lead to improved organization and the development of trusted quality systems.
- Intuition: How to clear the ego blocks and doubt that silence our inner voice.
- Service: How to deliver the best service in your personal and professional life.
- Proven strategies and techniques to reignite the core beliefs of your business or organization.
- Skills for staying innovative and progressive.
- New resources that will help you make the most out of who you are and obtain the results you desire.
The Psychology of Sales - Double Your Sales & Double Your Income
Sales is just not about a product, a price point, or a service, sales is a MENTAL ATTITUDE! The
Sales professional in this new fast-paced economy has to be both
mentally tough and extremely focused to stay competitive. The mindset
today to sell any product or service is contingent upon exceptional
execution, laser beamed focus, high-self esteem, positive self -image,
internal triggers and a healthy optimistic perspective. This Psychology
of Sales program that Jonathan has designed will provide for your sales
team with the necessary tools and strategies to “Double their Sales and
Double their Incomes” in any marketplace.
What You’ll Learn:
- Redefining Sales: Jonathan will show how the activities that we engage in and what we focus on affect our production.
- Overcoming Objections:
Jonathan will share how to sell yourself on yourself, keep things in
perspective and how to avoid negative influences that keep you from
realizing your goals.
- Closing the Deal: A
better life-style and a desired income isn’t going to happen by itself!
It’s not the economy, market, territory or even the product- IT’s YOU!
- How to implement the Law of Focus and develop strategies that yield results.
- How to re-frame your thinking and remain motivate, positive and energized.
- How to increase commissions, income and overall profit!
Transformational Leadership - What’s Your Motivation?
Many people often use the terms management and leadership
interchangeably, but they are really two completely different concepts.
Unlike management, leadership is a vocation rather than a position.
While management can be assigned or chosen, leadership is something to
which someone must be called. Transformational Leadership is
about getting people on board to support the company, the vision, the
mission and the products. Leadership speaker Jonathan
Edison believes and teaches that real leadership is an “influence
relationship” among leaders and followers who seek real changes and
outcomes that reflect their shared purposes.
What You’ll Learn:
- Transformational Leadership:
Jonathan will facilitate a process where leaders can see and experience
the benefits of being concerned with values, ethics, and long-term
goals while focusing on growth and development. This action will
ultimately leads to strong feelings of TRUST and high levels of
Jonathan will share how to use creative and effective communication
that will re-energize and re-focus teams to execute strategic
initiatives. His communication style provides the leaders with
the ability to turn anxiety in to action through the power of words.
Jonathan will present the principles of how a GREAT leader inspires
others through vision, future expectations and big opportunities.
In addition he will show you how to engage the heart and the head of
- How to provide “new solutions” in times of change while
intellectually stimulating and developing the followers as individuals
that set the stage for innovation.
- How to properly communicate the vision because leadership is not one size fits all.
- How to share power, inspire action, and to encourage followers to think beyond themselves.
Change Your Perspective, Change Your Life/Business - How to Leverage Change in a Lighting Paced World
“Its not the strongest species that survives, but the one that is most responsive to change”- Darwin
How well your organization and its employees manage CHANGE will be a
key source in your competitive advantage. The longer it takes for
you to change the longer you stay the same and the more the competition
steam rolls ahead. Change is the catalyst for survival and effective
change management is critical when attempting to transform any
organization. Breaking through resistance, building coalitions
and getting people to buy into the new vision isn’t easy –it’s
NECESSARY. During this presentation Change Management expert Jonathan
Edison provides valuable insights and effective strategies that will
benefit any organization contemplating or undertaking a major CHANGE.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why people don’t want to change: Jonathan will demonstrate the
importance of understanding “change” from a psychological viewpoint.
How we are beings of habits and why we repeat what we are comfortable
- How to break through resistance: Jonathan will share the
importance of communicating the vision while providing a sense of
security for the future.
- How to drive change: Jonathan will present the principles behind empowering others and creating short term wins.
- How to find solutions where others see obstacles for change.
- How to take ACTION in the wake of change and stay ahead of the competition.
- How to develop strategic flexibility.
Walking the Life and Business Tightrope - How to Find Life Balance in a Whirlwind World
Honestly? Balance in today’s world is more elusive than ever. With
smart phones and tech tools keeping us connected 24/7 – finding the
ways to effectively manage peace of mind, family fun, personal
obligations with often over-demanding work schedules is almost
impossible. ALMOST. Life balance expert and motivational speaker
Jonathan Edison shares the powerful (and empowering) secrets top
producers use to avoid burnout, produce at a higher level and still
maintain a happy, healthy personal and family life.
What You’ll Learn:
- Time Tools: How to use time-blocking and scheduling tools to PLAN for a well-rounded life.
- The Power of NO: How to steer clear of the
over-commitment cycle that can rob you of valuable time, energy and
- Purpose and Priorities: How to effectively prioritize your to-do
list, stay true to your purpose and still have time for yourself.
- Leveraging Technology: How to use today’s powerful technology platforms to work SMARTER rather than harder.
- Burnout Busters: How to keep burnout from crippling your career.
Elements of a High Performance Culture
- The secrets to making the most of every 24 hours.
- Mindset makeover techniques for no-guilt time off.
- Time blocking tools that make all the difference.
- Communication skills to keep from over-committing and under-delivering.
High performance cultures are not dependent on one simple factor or as
a result of one or two things. The entire context you operate in
greatly impacts your results. This context includes the culture of the
company-how things get done, how decisions are made, what works and
does not work as far as behaviors and what gets rewarded. The key to
building a high-performing culture is to make sure you consider using
internal resources to make the workplace better. The specifics of a
high performance culture are unique to each company because there is no
“one size fits all” when it comes to culture.
What You’ll Learn:
- Clearly define what Winning looks like: Jonathan will
demonstrate the importance of looking across the entire organization
and defining what it looks like from a variety of perspectives-sales,
marketing, customer service, procurement, finance etc.
- Thrive in the Workplace: Jonathan will share how leaders
can communicate, create and shape a vision that causes the organization
- Take time to Celebrate: Jonathan will present the
principles behind remembering the milestones. Taking time to celebrate
is important because it acknowledges people’s hard work, boosts morale
and keeps up the momentum.
- How to set “guiding principles” of values that establish preferred behavior.
- How to properly communicate the vision to cause the organization to thrive.
- How to focus on more celebrating and giving people the opportunity to shine.
|Topics: Sales, Leadership, Change, Life Balance, Motivation, Master of Ceremonies|