The Man. Blaise Winter is
living proof of the POWER OF MIND AND BODY. Born with a cleft lip
and palate, he underwent many surgeriesand long hours of speech
therapy. Tumors removed in each ear resulted in deafness in one
The Power of Mind and Body
Mistakenly placed in a class for mentally retarded children, Blaise
rejected feelings of self-doubt and low self-esteem finding acceptance
through sports. "Sports," Blaise says, "were a way for me to
speak without opening my mouth." However, the experts said he had
no physical athletic talent. Blaise's response was to develop a
habit of positive self-talk that has dominated his life.
The Mission. Blaise again
proved the experts wrong by being named MVP of Syracuse University in
1983. Not only was he drafted into the NFL, but he went on to
play 11 years of professional football and ended his NFL career with a
Championship ring! Blaise played for the Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers and San Diego Charges.
Blaise's habit of beating the odds led him to discover a new purpose in
life as a motivational/inspirational speaker. He is determined to
strengthen the core of mankind by teaching people to believe in
themselves, to destroy obstacles and to become relentless in the
pursuit of their dreams.
The Message. "A
self-made man with flaws," Blaise has a unique ability to touch all
audiences. According to Blaise, "I'm human. I'm not a
clone, a dictionary or super hero." He speaks with a fresh and
sincere style which echo's with passion. Be it laughing one moment
or stone silent the next, the message is clear — Blaise convinces his
audience that they can make a difference.
The POWER OF MIND AND BODY programs will strengthen the faint-hearted while encouraging the strong to lead.
- Transforms ordinary people into high performance achievers.
- Generates renewed enthusiasm and teamwork.
- Unifies the audience.
- Energizes the creative five within that effects personal growth.
- Initiates ideas on how to deal with life's adversities and challenges.
- Discovers ways to look beyond the obvious and bring out hidden talents.
- Challenges the audience to develop goals to effect state-of-mind.
- Leads people to solutions.
HERE'S WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"If there is a person you want to model yourself after, Blaise Winter is the one you want to choose."
- Joe Theismann, Sports Commentator - ESPN, Former Quarterback - Washington Redskins
"Blaise gives his audience goose bumbs. He's named adter St.
Blaise, healer of throats. Kind of makes you wonder if speaking to
others was God's plan for Blaise."
- Randy Edsall, Head Coach - University of Connecticut
"If everyone prepared themselves the way Blaise does, I don't think we'd ever lose."
- Bobby Beathard, Former General Manager - San Diego Chargers & Washington Redskins
"I keep telling people who are intrinsically motivated that Blaise is
the prototype. He is the epitome of perseverance. I admire
- Marv Levy , Sports Commentator - Fox Former Head Coach - Buffalo Bills
"Blaise Winter is a solid example of what hard work, belief in himself and perseverance are all about."
- Bobby Ross, Former Head Coach - Detroit Lions, San Diego Chargers & Nat'l Champs Georgia Tech.
"Blaise Winter is a living example that hard work and determination can
get you anywhere in life. Be sure to take away from Blaise that
same message that I have been able to take away from Blaise's life —
always believe in yourself!"
- George O Leary, Former Head Coach - Georgia Tech.
"One great journey, I enjoyed Blaise Winter and his words."
- Bill Walsh, San Francisco 49ers.
"Blaise Winter delivers an extremely meaningful
presentation. Blaise does an outstanding job of relating to
people's needs. He is a very dynamic individual."
- Paul Pasqualoni, Head Coach - Syracuse University.
"Blaise makes a great case for perseverance and a case for more than just football but for real life — keeping it going."
- Chris Berman, ESPN Sports.
"Blaise Winter has a powerful moving
message. He is unique individual and a dynamic speaker. He
really cares about people."
- Bill Jartz, WBAY Channel 2, Green Bay, WI.
"As an interviewer, I was extremely impressed by his dedication and
faith, my producer wanted to drop the rest of the show so we could let
him talk away."
- Julie Gaier, Reporter - Fox 11 News, Green Bay, WI.